The Resolution Health Support Worker Service is set up to provide the following supports by:
• identifying what modern and/or traditional supports are needed and appropriate;
o mental health counselling and
o transportation to attend counselling with a Traditional Healer.
• when needed, providing mental health counselling, emotional support, and transportation to counselling with a Traditional Healer;
• providing referrals to Health Canada to determine their eligibility for professional counselling services;
• providing referrals to established community services and supports; and
• providing access to Traditional Healers and professional counselors funded through Health Canada.