Services will be provided for Urban Indigenous individuals are:
- Experiencing chronic or episodic homeless
- At risk of homelessness;
- Living with mental health or addictions,
- Are of Indigenous ancestry (Metis, Inuit, or First Nation);
- Reside in the City of Winnipeg;
- Want to make positive changes and move toward a healthier lifestyle.
- 18 years or older
Chronic Homelessness: Chronic homelessness refers to individuals who are currently experiencing homelessness and who have experienced a total of at least 180 days (6 months) of homelessness over the past year or 546 days (18 months) over the past 3 years. This includes staying in unsheltered locations, emergency shelters, or staying with others temporarily without the guarantee of a continued stay (such as couch surfing), or short- term rental accommodations (e.g., single room occupancy hotels).